Happy National Blueberry Month!!! Ways To Celebrate:
1. Add Fresh Blueberries to Your Morning Yogurt and Granola Parfait or Top Your Morning Waffle with Blueberry Compote
2. Freeze Blueberries and Add To Your Water for Fresh Fruit Flavor
3. Add Blueberries to Your Lunch By Tossing in Your Salad
4. Snack on Blueberries by Adding to Fresh Yogurt or Cottage Cheese
5. Don't forget Dessert!!! Make a Fresh Blueberry Cobbler and Don't Forget the Ice Cream!
How will you celebrate?
Blueberry Compote 2006, Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved Prep Time: 5 min Serves: 1/2 cup, 8 servings Ingredients • 2 cups frozen blueberries • 3 tablespoons water • 1/4 cup sugar • 2 teaspoons lemon juice Directions Combine 1 cup of the blueberries, water, sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add the rest of the blueberries and cook for 8 minutes more, stirring frequently. Serve warm.